There are many ways you can help combat domestic violence and support ADV:
• Study and learn about domestic violence – its characteristics, what it is and what it is not
• Share what you learn with others
• Arrange to host a domestic violence workshop at your place of business
• Reach out to a friend, colleage or loved one if you suspect she may be living with domestic violence
• Become an ADV volunteer
• Make a donation to ADV
• Sign up as a member of ADV’s Care Ring, our annual giving program
• Consider a corporate donation to ADV in the form of cash, goods or services
• Make a charitable bequest through a will or other estate planning device, such as a trust.
This planning may provide significant estate and gift tax benefits and will guarantee your
legacy of giving in the years ahead.