When you get involved, you make a difference in the lives of thousands of survivors affected by domestic violence each day. We want to support more survivors during their healing journey and give more families hope. There are so many ways for you to join us in our mission dedicated to providing hope, empowerment, and critical resources to those in need.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Study and learn about domestic violence – its characteristics, what it is and what it is not
- Reach out to a loved one, friend or colleague if you suspect she/he may be living with domestic violence
- Raise awareness by hosting a domestic violence workshop at your place of business
- Support legislation that offers greater protection and assistance for victims and increases accountability for abusive partners
- Make a Donation to ADV: We invite you to consider making a tax-deductible gift. Every donation, big or small helps us continue the life-saving work we do every day
- Honorary & Memorial gifts: Honor someone in your life for their birthday, anniversary or special occasion with a gift that will make a difference, or perhaps continue their legacy by making a gift in their memory
- Planned Giving: Make a charitable bequest through a will or other estate planning instrument, such as a trust. This planning may provide significant estate and gift tax benefits and will guarantee your legacy of giving for many years to come
- Corporate Donation: Consider making a corporate donation to ADV in the form of cash, goods, or services. Successful businesses have learned that being a good corporate citizen involves not only operating in a conscientious and ethical manner, but it also means reaching out to help make a difference within the community that is supporting your enterprise
- Gift Cards: You can help our clients by providing directly to their individual needs with gift cards such as: Walmart, Target, Payless Shoes, Staples, local grocery stores, bus passes, and gas cards
- Volunteer: Become an ADV volunteer. For any non-profit organization volunteerism is essential.
- Special Events: Attend an ADV event, or create one of your own to benefit ADV
If you are unable to find the avenue in which you would like to support ADV, or for more information about ways to donate, please reach out directly to: email@example.com or Pam Grove at (951) 320-1370; firstname.lastname@example.org